Monday, May 11, 2009

She's Cute!!!!




I know she is cute but I really wanted you to look at the outfit. It cost me a $1. I got it last winter when I was on Va-Ca in Eagle Crest, OR. I was out going to thrift stores and I found a store that had a huge pile of kids clothes on this large table. The sign said. .50cent each. I thought to myself I might rummage through this pile. Well, I found some great stuff for my daughter. Someone had donated stuff that was just her size. I had just told my husband that morning that I needed to get Linden some new pjs. Hers were too small. I found like four pairs in there. I also found 2 bathing suites, a couple of pairs of pants, a couple tops, and a few other odds and ends including this cute little outfit. The top is "The Children's Place "and the skirt is "Carters" all for a dollar. I got about 20 pieces of clothing all for $10.


When I was looking for jeans for my daughter in the store they are about $10 a pair. I can't afford that. Thats why I try to shop form myself and kids at consgnment stores, thrift stores ( Goodwill, Savers, ect) yard sales, & clearace racks. I was able to get 20 pieces of clothes in great condtion for $10. Great Deal!


I just thought I would share this little story with everyone since yard sale season has sprung and everyone is out & about. Stop by a few sales you might be surprised what you find and save. =)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute. Thanks for the advice about kindergarten. Who knew it could be so tough?

    I have asked the teacher if I could volunteer in the classroom and she responded "after october", so me and another mom are going to take turns volunteering (and spying) on the class. :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete