Monday, May 4, 2009

Summer Days!

I know everyone is itching to get out of the house. There are so many things that I want to do this summer. How bout you? Well, it seems like when we get to those "Dog days of Summer" we are at our wits end with board'em and ready for it to be over but reality is winter is very long. So what I started doing this winter when I was dreaming of those hot summer days is I started making a list and talking to my kids about what we were going to do this summer & what makes summer fun!
You will find that this really helps. When you don't know what to do when it is scorching outside just go to your list ( I put mine on the fridge). You will find things on there that you have forgotten. This has worked great for me & my family. Just try it. I also do this for Summer, Fall, Winter, & Holiday meals. You know when all your making is the same 5 things all week but you are caving the baked beans & potato salad that summer brings on.

No comments:

Post a Comment