Monday, May 4, 2009

Unimportant Favoite Things!

I was recently tagged by Together We Save to list six unimportant things that make me happy. But before I start, here are the rules:

1. Mention the person who nominated you. Be sure to check out blog.

2. List six unimportant things that make you happy !

My List:

1. My day has not started unless I have had my Diet Coke this by far is my favorite
moment of the day.

2. Blogging is my new favorite thing! I now have two different blogs! Savvy Squirrel &
Grape Vine.
3. I love every holiday! I think I get more excited than my kids. =)
4. My next favorite moment of the day is when my husband calls to say Goodmorning!
5. Is my favorite number. This is the day I was born on!
6. Getting great deal! This makes me very happy. The best one: a brand new Lazy Boy
for only $30.
3. Tag six blogs. State the rules, and let them know with a small comment on their blog.

This is who I tagged:



Cheaper by the Dozen and Get One Free

Thrifty Northwest Mom

Frugal Mommy

Saving Your Cents

Coupom Mommie

Super Coupon Mom

Check out these great Blogs!!!!!

Thanks,

Together We Save

2 comments:

  1. Neat blogs, thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked back to you, thanks for linking to my blog, and considering it a good one! It means a lot with all the blogs out there in blogosphere!
    http://frugalsocalmommy.blogspot.com/2009/05/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete