Monday, May 4, 2009

Mothers Day!

Wow! I cant believe that Mothers Day is this weekend. It seems like the year so far has just flown by. I have some money saving tips for presents. Here goes, I recently got a pedi & mani at one of the schools in Boise for only $22 for both. I thought that was a great deal. It would make a great present for Moms, sisters, sister-in-laws, grandmas, & just that special gal in your life. I really like going to the schools because you don't feel like you are being herded through like cattle. The schools also have gift cards. You can get massages, hair, nails, waxing, facials, and a few other treatments at most of the schools. This is a great way to get the much needed pampering for alot less.
I also like to give planted flowers for Mothers Day. I do love those gifts that keep on giving! That way whoever is receiving can enjoy them all season. Another great gift idea that keeps on giving is a magazine subscription! I love, love, love magazines but they are expensive at the store they are about a fourth of the price if you just buy a subscription. I like to buy a copy of the magazine that I am subscribing that person too and tie a pretty ribbon around it and give that as a gift and attach a cute little not for them to keep a watch in thier mail box for thier new subsription. I have done this for many of my friends and family and they all love it. It is something for them to look forward to every month and they think of me when they get it.
If you already subscribe to a magazine and that is what you want to give as a gift call your company and they will often offer you a great deal for purchasing an additions subscription.
What are your Mothers Day gift ideas? Happy Mothers Day to all you great moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment