Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Round 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back! Well, I stopped blogging last year in early summer. Last year was a rough and stressfull year for my family and I but we have made it through with flying colors! I will tell more about it later.
Lets hope this time I can keep up with this blog cause I love bloging! It just takes alot of time. So, hopefully I can find that healthy balance.
Like I said before there are some really great money saving, coupon blogs out there. I am going to try a new twist on the money saving blog and acctually let everyone into our lives and our budget. Look back for my budget post and how we spend but for now dont forget to take the polls on the right!

1 comment:

  1. Get 15% off Fathead by using the code SML15C! Also, Fathead is giving away a free Fathead Junior wall graphic daily! Click here to find out more: http://www.fathead.com/sweepstakes/mlb

    ReplyDelete