Thursday, March 25, 2010

Free Milk @ Albies


Wow! I think some of us have over looked this great deal. I have calculated it out a couple of different ways and it either makes milk or cereal free.
Scenario 1 w/o Coupons:
7 boxes of cereal @ 1.79box $12.53oop
____________________________________________________________
Get a cat back for 3 gallons of milk up to $4.19ea That's $12.57 in free milk. * You don't just have to buy one gallon of milk. You can buy $4.19 worth of milk. I talked to the store manager at my local Albertsons and that's how they do it there. You may want to check with your manager at your local Albertsons before you do this deal it may make it or break it for you.
Milk at my local Ablertsons (Stadium Store Caldwell, ID) is on sale this week for $2.29 a gallon. Last week I got it for $2.59 gallon (still cheaper than Walmart) So I figured that this deal would get me 5.5 gallons!
Milk at my local Walmart last time I bought it was $2.72 a gallon. Making it $14.96 for 5.5 gallons.
So, you can pay the $12.53oop for the cereal and get free milk! We go through about 3 gallons of milk a week. The way I look at it is that I am going to buy milk anyway so I might as well get free milk. If you don't go through milk that fast you can always free it. It freezes great. You don't have to poor any out. The round circles on the sides of the milk jug allow it to expand.
Senario 2 w/ coupons $1/2 (from 3/7 rp)
8 boxes of Ceral @ $1.79box $14.32
- 4 mc $1/2 -4.00
_________________________________________
Total $10.32
for 8 boxes of cereal and $12.57 worth of milk (5.5 gallons).
Senario 3 w/coupons & doubles:
8 boxes of cereal @ $1.79box $14.32
- 4mc $1/2 -4.00
- 3 doubles -3.00
_________________________________________
Total $7.32
for 8 boxes of cereal and $12.57 worth of milk!
You can keep rolling this deal and do it as many times as you like! The cat will keep printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment