Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Coupon Craze!!!!

If you havent notices coupons are in! Everyone is couponing these days and if you arent you are wondering how do I do this. Well, I have found a few local gals that are doing a great job at it and are sharing all thier tips with everyone.
If you really dont know what the coupon craze is then let me tell you. These laddies and thousands others accross the country have found way to get stuff for at least a 50% savings. This is huge! Can you imagine cutting your grocery bill in half or even more? Well, I am here to tell you that it works! I have been saving at least 50% off of my purchases. I am having a great time doing it but couldnt of done it without a good start.
Take a look at these links and they will help you with your coupons! A Thrifty Mom or Jenn with a blog at Idaho Press Tribune Live On Coupons blog. She is teaching classes about couponing. I went to one about a month ago and found it very helpful. Happy couponing!!!!! Let me know your great deals!

1 comment:

  1. You are correct... everyone is couponing. It is a great way to save money.

    ReplyDelete